Cacti & Succulents, Foliage Plants
Hoya australis ‘Bordvare Tricolour’ 12cm Pot
€9.99 “Price excl. VAT: €8.80”
Popular trailing or climbing houseplant with thick, waxy round leaves in variegated green, white, red and pink. Produces fragrant, light pink, star shaped flowers.
- Light: Bright, indirect light, with some direct light in the mornings or evenings
- Water: Water thoroughly and often, but do allow to dry out a little between watering. Water more when coming into bloom, as this will prolong the flowers
- Soil/Nutrition: Well-draining houseplant potting mix with good aeration, feed monthly in spring and summer
- Humidity: Will benefit from increased humidity, so mist regularly or group with other plants. Also excellent bathroom or kitchen plant
- Pruning and propagation: Remove damaged leaves or leggy stems, and keep leaves clean and dust free by wiping with a damp cloth. Propagate via stem cuttings
Supplied in a 12cm pot
Availability: 4 in stock
There are no reviews yet.